The ultralight sibling to the popular Breeze shoe, the Breeze LT has a microfibre and mesh upper to cut down on weight for fast-and-light miles. The GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort membrane is highly breathable to allow sweat to escape while keeping muddy ground and rain showers from soaking through. Great for day hiking and burly enough for multi-day excursions over moderate terrain.
- Microfibre upper has abrasion-resistant, durable mesh.
- Highly breathable GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort membrane keeps feet cool during physical activity.
- Rubber toe bumpers protect the boot and your toes.
- High-rebound, cushioning footbed.
- Dual-density compression-moulded EVA midsole supports feet for long days on the trail.
- Vibram® LiteBase soles with MegaGrip compound for wet or dry surfaces.
- Arc Tempo last fits mid to low-volume feet.