Our most pinnacle parka to date is also our warmest. Designed for tough, frigid winters, this 3-in-1 parka was built with interior baffled construction to deliver core warmth. Shell is a soft and supple GORE-TEX 2-layer recycled fabric to keep you dry and protected. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Designed for winter warmth and superior weather protection, the Patagonia Frozen Range 3-in-1 Parka can handle wintry weather with ease, while the detachable layers separate to offer year-round versatility. The two-layer GORE-TEX shell offers breathable wet weather protection, while the down liner insulates against the cold.
We wear both layers together for protection against winter's dreaded blizzards or separate the layers for extended use in spring and fall. The GORE-TEX shell keeps us dry and comfortable on rainy spring mornings grabbing coffee downtown, while the down liner jacket layers over chunky sweaters for travel adventures in the fall. Using simple attachment loops and a seamless pairing, Patagonia developed a jacket to tackle the nuanced weather conditions wherever we travel.
- 3-in-1 parka for versatile year-round weather protection
- Detachable two-layer design offers dynamic weather adaptability
- GORE-TEX 2-layer shell is waterproof, breathable, and stretchy
- 700-fill down liner jacket insulates against frigid temperatures
- Discrete loops afford easy attachment for pairing the jacket layers
- Integrated jacket hoods pair seamlessly for full head coverage
- external hand and internal chest pockets stow gloves and phone