The Firebrand II Low Waterproof has all the versatility of the Sawtooth, but in a lower-volume profile. Its leather and abrasion-resistant mesh upper and molded rubber toe cap provide superior protection, while the Sawtooth midsole and outsole provide unbeatable comfort. Add our B-DRY Waterproof technology and this boot is ready for all conditions and all occasions.
- Oboz plants a tree for every pair of shoes sold, in partnership with Trees for the Future
- Waterproof nubuck leather uppers feature abrasion-resistant nylon mesh panels for just the right combination of breathability and protection
- B-DRY waterproof/breathable membranes keep soggy elements out while letting water vapor escape, keeping your feet cool and comfortable
- Nylon mesh linings wick moisture, dry quickly and further enhance breathability
- Anatomic EVA footbeds and dual-density EVA midsoles provide cushioning over days on the trail
- Nylon shanks offer torsional stability and protection underfoot, increasing surefootedness on varied terrain
- High-friction, nonmarking rubber outsoles grip with ease in all directions