Lightweight and waterproof, the Arete Low B-Dry are designed to handle fast kilometers on the trail. Woven mesh no-sew uppers let your feet breathe while the B-Dry waterproof membrane prevents them from getting wet on muddy trails. The new A3 Chassis supports and stabilizes your foot to keep your secure and upright in variable terrain.
- Seamless synthetic mesh with abrasion-resistant TPU overlays for durability.
- Oboz BDry waterproof-breathable membrane keeps rain out and lets sweat escape.
- O-Fit insole has multi-density EVA pods for comfort and cushion.
- Single-density EVA midsoles provide cushioning and support.
- A3 Chassis™ has TPU stabilizers for torsional rigidity and an ESS forefoot plate for support and underfoot protection.
- Tempest rubber outsole is lightweight, with multi-directional lugs for traction on loose surfaces.