- Upper and insole are constructed with 3 mm Terraprene neoprene with titanium to keep your feet warm from heel to toe.
- Naturally shaped toe box provides a roomy, non-binding fit.
- Stretchy rubber bands improve lateral stability and help hold the shoe to your foot.
- Shoe-top draw cord keeps your foot snug and secure.
- 3 mm patterned rubber sole for excellent traction and protection.
- A 2 mm plastic shim in the sole gives added protection from sharp rocks.
- Armor patches guard the upper from abrasion and add even more protection for your foot.
|Material Upper:||3 mm neoprene|
|Sole:||3 mm rubber|
|Insole:||3 mm neoprene|
|Shim:||2 mm plastic shim|
|Closure System:||Drawcord with barrel lock adjustment|
|Youth (6-10 yrs)||4||37.5||3||23.5|
|Youth (6-10 yrs)||5||38.5||4||24|
|Youth (6-10 yrs)||6||39.5||5||24.5|
Women please order one size smaller than your women's sizing
Whole sizes only
1/2 sizes order one size larger
great for kayaking
for paddle boarding in fall and spring
Best Answer: The 3 mm rubber sole will provide protection from that rocky ground. And it provides good traction for the board.
Best Answer: Mark, when wearing on bare feet or over thin socks the size 10 should be fine.
Best Answer: Jacques, there's no drainage in the shoes. Like a wetsuit they fit snug enough that water entering gets warmed and the neoprene retards further heat loss. A shoe that drains rapidly pulls heat from the feet.
Best Answer: Jaime, a size 9 weighs 1 lb. 7 oz.
Best Answer: Go with a 9; they fit true to size.
Best Answer: Brian, the shoes are in men's standard D width. You could try a larger size to see if that will work for you.
Best Answer: Rick, this video gives directions for cleaning and deodorizing water shoes - http://www.nrs.com/learn/clean-deodorize-neoprene-wetshoes.asp
Best Answer: Certainly could. They are pretty minimal, so shouldn't cause issues fitting into foot groves. Best benefit is the more extra outsole protection. If you don't need the protection and want something more minimal for max feel, go with the model w/out the plastic shank.
Best Answer: Your feet will get wet. If the show fits snugly the water won't pool up inside.
I kayak in them, so my heel is down and my toes are up, that, and they fit like a glove, so my feet are wet, but not sloshing in a pool.
Hope that helps.
Neil E. Motter
Institute for Antiviral Research
Best Answer: For future reference, Mike, using our Compare feature will usually point to differences, and similarities. The Kinetic has a 1.5 mm thick sole, allowing feet to flex and fit into tighter spaces. The Kicker has a 3 mm sole, giving more protection from the sharp stuff. This is the real difference in the two shoes.