Carry less weight and get more livability on your adventures. A favourite of lightweight backpackers for over a decade, the Hubba Hubba NX now has composite poles that flex under heavy winds, then bounce back to their original shape. Xtreme Shield waterproof coating on the fly and floor is lighter than seam tape and won't degrade like traditional PU coatings.
- For 2020, MSR updated the fly with a waterproof sealant along the seams, adding a layer of protection between you and the elements.
- StayDry side-entry vestibules feature rain gutters to channel water.
- Silver-grey fly creates neutral interior lighting. Red floor reflects headlamps and makes gear easy to spot.
- Rope-bag-style stuff sack fits into oddly shaped spaces in your pack.
- Includes lightweight pegs and reflective guylines.
- For a lighter shelter, you can setup the fly with a footprint (sold separately).
- Compatible with the MSR Universal 2 Regular footprint (sold separately).
|Canopy fabric||20-denier nylon ripstop|
|Canopy mesh||15-denier nylon mesh|
|Floor fabric||30-denier nylon ripstop|
|Fly fabric||20-denier nylon ripstop|
|Fly coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
|Interior peak height||1m|
|Packed size||46 x 15cm|
|Vestibule area (secondary)||0.81sq. m|
|Vestibule area (primary)||0.81sq. m|