A spacious outdoor home for adventurous families. The Habitude's roomy interior provides a large space for card games or changing clothes, and the sturdy pole geometry stands up to blustery nights. The easy-to-setup design is big enough for a small family, and it has a large vestibule to store your wet gear.
- Standing-Height: High ceiling and vertical sidewalls let everyone move about comfortably, lounge and stand up to change. Door pocket allows for wide, easy entry.
- Strong: Robust fabrics, super-sturdy pole geometry, and smooth-glide YKK stainless steel zippers endure rough use, little fingers, and challenging environments like sand, wind and rain.
- Easy to Pitch: Sets up quickly by one person plus a small helper, thanks to hubbed poles, large, color-coded pole clips and a simple design.
- Unparalleled Livability: Integrated porch light* for easy night entry; storage pockets for each occupant; extra hang loops; strategically placed mesh for airflow and privacy; enormous vestibule. Polyurethane waterproof coating. (Light takes two CR2032 batteries sold separately.)
- Includes: Tent body, rainfly, poles, stakes, guy lines, stuff sack, setup instructions.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
|Canopy fabric||68-denier polyester|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
|Floor fabric||68-denier polyester|
|Floor coating||Ether-type polyurethane|
|Fly fabric||68-denier polyester ripstop|
|Fly coating||Ether-type polyurethane|
|Interior peak height||1.85m|