A good solution for producing clean water for a big group. As a gravity fed system, the Mission Purifier needs no pumping and has no moving parts that can break. Just fill the bag and hang it up to let the filter do its thing.
- Flow-rate of 9-12 liters/hour
- Treats up to 18,000L (varies with water quality).
- Filters to 0.02 microns.
- Removes up to 99.999% of waterborne bacteria and viruses, and up to 99.99% of waterborne protozoan cysts.
- Integrated back-flushing bulb cleans the filter with 3 squeezes.
- Lightweight roll-top bag is easy to fill and pack.
- Included shoulder strap helps when carrying the full water bag, and doubles as a strap for hanging.
- Do not allow the cartridge to freeze after initial use.
- LifeStraw’s Follow the Liters program provides a child in a developing country safe drinking water for an entire school year with every LifeStraw product sold.