Just like making French Press coffee. Fill the outer cup with unfiltered water, plunge the press down, and drink. You can quench your thirst in seconds as you hike, camp or paddle. Grayl’s patented electroadsorpative media creates a sub-micron trap to remove pathogens and inorganic compounds.
- Made of durable polypropylene.
- 710ml capacity.
- Protects against 99.9999% viruses, bacteria, and protozoan cysts.
- Non-woven ceramic stage uses electropositive mesh to trap pathogens, allows faster flow rates and requires less pressure.
- Activated natural carbon traps heavy metals and industrial chemicals, and reduces odours and flavours.
- Drink-through spout vents air when purifying and prevents cross contamination with dirty water.
- Loop-top lid allows for easy transport and attachment.
|Non-woven ceramic with an electropositive mesh w/activated carbon|
|Dimensions||26.5 x 8.6cm|