Take a rechargeable LED light on the trail or road and anywhere in between with the Carabiner Light Kit. Whether walking the dog, cycling to work, or camping in the woods, a powerful light comes in handy and improves safety by illuminating the outdoors. Featuring four light modes with runtimes that last for hours, the Carabiner Light can be used as a night light, mini lantern, flashlight, and signal. Get hands-free lighting by hanging it from a tent or on a line above a hammock. For lighting on the go, attach it to backpack straps with the webbing adapter. Or convert it to a lightweight Camp Carabiner and easily hang other electronics or gear at camp. For lighting that fits any occasion, don’t forget to bring the GEAR AID Carabiner Light Kit.
- Portable, hands-free light goes from the doorstep to the woods; attach it to keys, strollers, and dog collars or carry it in a purse or pack
- Multifunctional light features four modes with runtimes of 1.5 to 4 hours: red (2 hours), low (3 hours), high (1.5 hours), and flashing red (4 hours)
- Powered by a lithium ion battery that delivers 65 / 110 lumens and recharges in 40 minutes; built in memory recalls the last light mode used
- IPX4 water-resistant light easily attaches to a backpack’s shoulder or sternum strap with the included webbing adapter for hands-free lighting in any conditions
- Converts to a Camp Carabiner with the included paracord adapter to hang electronics and gear on a camp line